Monday 5 September 2011

Creepy, crawlies, crawling skin....sleepless night

Something very strange going on... for days now my skin has been sort of crawling - feels like I sometimes have an ant or tiny spider crawling around but when I investigate nothing there.  I've not been well, at home resting and not doing much so assumed it was just itchy from sitting around a lot - but ugh!

Just now, having slept for a while, in semi consciousness, I was aware of something crawling on my arm...several times, I 'woke' myself up a little bit more and as soon as I paid a thought to the sensation, it disappeared.   I drift off to sleep again to only feel it again a minute later!  This went on for several minutes until I was sufficiently conscious enough to reach over to put the light on....looked quickly and I swear I saw a glimpse of a very tiny, worm like creature slide across my arm and disappear into the air!    Really!

Sitting up, I carefully lifted my pillows, duvet and nothing was evident.  I switched on a big light, examined every inch but again nothing.  Did I imagine that?  I fear fleas, bed bugs etc but have had no bites and all my linen is cream so surely I would notice some creature if that was the case?

:)  OR in my semi-conscious state,, was I witnessing a creature from another dimension?  Hmmmm!  Maybe they have also been playing havoc with my throat, nose, immune system - oh my imagination runs wild!   Maybe I have watched too many Stargate SG1 episodes in my time!    Thats it, wide awake and have to get up for some tea.  :)  

As I write, my skin in crawling again... in my hair, no, on my back,,,no around my waist..no, on my foot... I shiver...     I wonder if you are too after reading this?

Night Night...  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment