Tuesday 3 April 2012

Friends..Sound Healing


Just spent a lovely weekend with friends, preparing food for a retreat that was taking place at Transcendence.   At the end of the weekend, the course participants did some sound healing on me.  I lay down in the middle of the room, under crystals, whilst people around me made sounds, om ing on my chakras and feet and hands. 

Very powerful healing...the vibrations from the sounding on my body was very powerful...especially when on my throat and solar plexus.   Even more profound was the way in which one woman sat at my head and I lay my head between her legs.  I was touching her yoni ŵith my crown chakra..we were all fully clothed!  It was very powerful to realise that I had never been between a womens legs before!  This might sound funny, but it was profound for me to feel that connection with woman...i had been birthed by caesarian..and had never experienced the power of the mothers' yoni....there was so much energy transmitting through my crown...so much shakti power.  Very touching...and I am grateful for that sharing.

The sounding itself did confirm to me that this is an area that i wish to explore further.  I saw Tim Wheater last week in concert and he talked of healing himself through sound..and I had already booked to attend some gong baths next week.  

 I have such a deep resonance with bowls, gongs and sounding...and i feel that this might be my next step in my healing journey.

Hmmmm......  Will keep you posted.

Namaste
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment