Wednesday 27 June 2012

Blessed...Divine Masculine Presence..Home.


Well, feeling so so blessed..I have waited for so long for true man to fully meet me, to fully claim me, on all levels...to state that and for me to truly know energetically as well as physically that what he says is true..and authentic.

It takes my breath away...with the sweetness of sheer bliss that I touch in the depths..it lasts for eternity.. Just when I think i couldn't taste any sweeter, the nectar continues to pour and pour into my being, into my soul, my body, my mind...on every single level, in every cell...I am overcome.     

Every cell vibrates to such a high frequency where there is no ‘other’..

“I am home” .. he says..and in that moment, my heart opens more to LOVE..

Divine Masculine Presence...  Divine Presence..   humbled by his majesty.

Namaste

This is a beautiful song by Nianell - listen to the words...  x


I will write more soon...so much evolving...

No comments:

Post a Comment