Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye to 2012.....Welcome to 2013...

Well...its between Christmas and new year..I have been exhausted!  Not sure if its the time of year, my relapsing polychondritis, having my moon time, being around excited children that don't need a lot of sleep..or a combination of all those.

I have had to force myself to be social able when all I want to do is lie in bed and sleep....crazy.  Nearly in tears yesterday as with my partners family and I kept having to disappear upstairs to have 10mins lie down...before resurfacing for another half an hour or so.  How old am I?  Really getting me scared as to how I will be when I am older....  Can I cope with being around a family full time...  In my head a lot about it all.  

However, the final days of 2012...an up and down year..many things let go of and many things coming in new.  This new year will be different..I am usually with my good  friends bringing in the new year..this year i am with my beloved and his two children, their cats and milo!  

We are going to do a mini ritual together, writing down all the things we are thankful for, all the things we wish to let go of once and for all from 2012 and burn them in a fire.  Then we re going to write all the things we look forward to in 2013...and attach them to lanterns and release them to the sky after midnight.

Tomorrow, we are going to create a family happiness jar..I have talked about them before.  We will all decorate it and then fill it with notes, receipts, trinkets etc that have brought us happiness each day.  At the end of 2013, then we can empty it and look through them all.....why don't you try this...x

So... Thank you for all the love, support and feedback received from you during 2012....looking forward to seeing you in 2013...

Namaste

Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment