Monday 21 January 2013

Cocoon anniversary....

A year ago today, I was preparing my cocoon room..ready to hibernate for a few months..preparing for surgery..self healing, reflection and meditation.    Putting together all the tools, teachings, theories etc to develop my own way of working, being in this world.

What followed was successful surgery, recovery, new relationship, deepening friendships and an on-going learning to accept and live with a chronic illness.  Much inner learning, growth and transformation...apart from one thing...I have not put into action the ideas, projects that came to me during that time...

So...apparently Pluto is entering a significant period of my chart until the end of 2014...I really need to take this opportunity to put things into action...

Watch this space...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment