Tuesday 11 June 2013

A month flown by! Mayfly visits...

Wow...over a month since I last wrote a blog!

There has been much going on, moving and transforming..

Healthwise...my operation has been delayed and there is to be yet another discussion this week to see if I really need another date set..  I feel myself that my breathing has much improved and reluctant to go ahead..we will see.

What I do need to do is improve my fitness...so does my Milo, my dog!  He's put on a little bit too much weight lately...so we are both on a 'get fit' campaign.  I have been given a 'walking machine'..which has to be said, takes up much space in my little lounge..but it will be great to monitor my progress..so looking forward to getting started on that.   I am also recruiting some 'doggie play mates' for Milo and a walker to get him out there running..and we had a great walk yesterday along the Worcestershire Way, near to our home.   This was a taster of the type of walk we used to do, before I got too poorly to walk far, it was amazing...new smells and sights for both of us.  You can see how chuffed Milo is from these pics! 

My little garden has been revamped...everything changed around...fresh compost in every pot, new plants potted...ornaments shifted, fairy lights entwined for dusk...felt great...will post pics when they start to flourish..

Its been a month of more music, gigs, beaches, new friends, old friends.. Amazing really.

Yesterday as I completed an email and let go of a situation which was no longer serving anyone, a Mayfly came and landed on my left breast..it stayed there whilst I checked my words and hit the send button..and then it flew back out of the open door.  Life is way to short to mess around...playing games.. The Mayfly was a beautiful reminder..it was beautiful...freedom in its leaving...knowing it only has one day to live. :)

Meaning of Mayfly:  "Mastery of life on the move. Transformation whilst moving.  Living in the moment.  Ability to escape a blow. Breaking illusions"

Perfect!

XX






No comments:

Post a Comment