Wednesday 31 December 2014

Year End Blog...

Year end... I haven't blogged for a few months, lots happening but never had the draw to write.

This has certainly been A year of goodbyes; to those that felt the need to move out of my life, a letting go of my ego self wants and needs in what appears to be 'my life', a surrender to being 'halted' by a dvt and a broken foot and to two wonderful women that physically passed this year,  Early in the year, my Sister Nicola with cancer whom I hadn't grown up with but had always accepted me as family.  Then just before Christmas, my ex mother in law whom I had not seen since my divorce.  Affectionately known as 'Mrs G', a powerful, sometimes formidable woman but who was always so generous and giving.   Both funerals a right of passage of sorts, closure, full circle, reconciliation, forgiveness, love, compassion for those acknowledging their own mortality and appreciation of life!

All I can say right now is that I know that 2015 is going to be a huge year..one of big changes!

Namaste..  X

Ps..how many of us did the 'jar of happiness'?  Time to empty out the notes, reminders and let them go..to move on to the next...with a huge YES!  

No comments:

Post a Comment