Wednesday 13 October 2010

Update..vegan and gluten free pizza heaven!

Been a few days since I last wrote.. had a wonderful picnic... with hamper, blanket - all the works..  My friend had prepared some amazing delicious food and we lazed in the sun - blissful.  He is such good company, makes me laugh and treats me well...just a shame that I am not drawn to him in any other way!

had a couple of days working on a project - really got me back into the 'world of work'...frustrations with pc's, servers, and salesmen!  Couldnt sleep last night, kept tossing and turning over bits and pieces...dont need to go down that route again..but no matter how I tried to relax, meditate, read, whatever, the thoughts of work crept in.  Amazing how quickly it can take me over again...good job its part time! 

Tonight, went to see eat, pray love film again (second time) - although a lot of people slate it, I enjoyed it both times.. and in fact would go and see it again!  Love the story - must get the book..makes me want to go on a quest again.   Tonight though followed the cinema with a wonderful Italian restaurant that serves vegan and gluten free pizza's...ahhhh!!! heaven indeed..

tomorrow seeing the ex for the first time in months to give him Milo for a few days - hes looking after him for me whilst I go away on a foraging course.  Not sure how I feel about the prospect of seeing him again, nervous, excited...mmmm...trying to be just here and now!

No comments:

Post a Comment