Monday 25 October 2010

Yay! Breath still 'quiet' and I feel amazing!

Wow!  My body just feels so amazing right now.. I hadnt realised how weak/low it had got!  I'm still getting out of breath when going up stairs/up hills. but its significantly better..and hardly any coughing or husky voice!  Unsure whats made the difference, stricter diet with the added avoidance of tomatoes and onions or the herbs that I've now been taking for two weeks!  Whatever..I love how my body feels...so much so, that its a shame I have no one to share it with right now!

Just been on another walk with the dogs through the countryside.. amazing clear day, with sunshine and blue skies..the autumn colours so striking - it feels like I am in Spain or somewhere.   3 buzzards circled the woods and kept swooping into the valley below..I felt like I wanted to soar with them!   Hugged my sacred trees, sending love and light to my beloved.   I am so thankful to be alive!  My heart is open and singing loud....

No comments:

Post a Comment