Saturday 20 November 2010

Full moon approaching...bleed almost over..

Writing this late in the evening... there is a party going on in the hot tub outside!  A group of holiday makers enjoying themselves - so wont get much sleep for a while...

Full moon tomorrow and my bleed is almost at an end, almost in sync now..but not quite!   My astrology forcast suggests that I reflect back over the last few weeks..., analyse and discard any unwanted emotions, feelings, baggage that no longer serve.  Haven't I already done that?  I guess another layer is about to go!   The forecast also said that this might be the time for me to meet my soul mate!  Well, I thought I had done that too...I'm open to the new!

Positive energy all around..I take responsibility for the creation of my life.

Much to be thankful for..................

No comments:

Post a Comment