Monday 29 November 2010

Retreat! Snow..... Cobra!

Been a few days since writing but have been on a wonderful and powerful retreat.  Having arrived early to beat the snow following me down the country..  meet up with a lovely group of people, new energies and sharing.

Powerful exercises, rituals and yoga..deepening, and opening all.

The most powerful one for me following the cobra breath meditation...seeing the cobra entwine up my spine, higher and higher, evolving evolution.  Then deep in the blackness, but with almost a ultra violet essence to it...  I physically feel an elixir being poured into my throat, I can feel it go through my sinuses, down my thorax, and down.. and then feel it surging around my bloodstream..  Reminds me of receiving an anaesthetic, and that feeling of a loss of control over the body.  Once I let go of that thought.. i surrender into the bliss of this wonderful elixir, seemingly gifted to me by Mother Serpent and surrender to its effects..

The blackness, intermingled with ultra violet light, pinky hues...see a Kolidascope of circles going around and around, with one huge one in the centre.. spiralling around.    My Third Eye is burning..and the chemical is pouring down, metallic taste, silvery/mercury sense to it... 

A while later, felt that I needed to go and have a wee by the willow tree in the garden...  I can actually smell the chemical release and pour in to the Earth...  like a toxin being released.   Then later, the same again.. and then a bleed.  So much energy pouring through my body..feels like the chemical/toxin did removed some impurities..

Couldnt drive anywhere..very spacey, and the flow of energy strong through my body.    After packing my car up, checking of tyres etc... it felt right to stay!

Namaste!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment