Saturday 12 February 2011

Energies abound in the night....Mayan New Year!

Phew! A weird night that was. Hard to describe the feelings but just felt 'uneasy' when I went to bed...read for a while.. and then drifted off to sleep. My breathing wasn't great (steroids have finished!)..and I just felt unwell.

I woke up really hot but shivering...got up for the loo and every muscle ached as I walked. I hadnt done anything untoward the day before although I had had a glass of wine...but this felt like flu coming on. When I touched my head it hurt, everything hurt...

I lay there and went through all sorts of hallucinations and feelings...and eventually drifted off to sleep again. Awoke again a little while later...everything seemed to hurt and I was cold but hot..and it was sooo bright in the dark room...funny.. but not exactly scary! I got up and stood outside for a while... so quite ..well apart from the owl..which did freak me out a bit! No moon, no stars...just this hooting that kept getting closer and closer... shadows, rustling...hmmmm...


Anyway, this morning, bright blue skies, lovely sunshine and I seem to be going through some sort of mega de-tox..so taking it easy today. All perfect of course..cleansing and clearing... Been for a walk in the woods, lay against my favourite trees, connected with loved ones and the rest of the day... just want to read in my garden..

X

A footnote.. A friend reminded me today that according to the Mayan Calander, February 11, 2011 is when the Earth and humanity will be entering the final cycle (9th) of the 9 Levels of Consciousness. Working through this level in 2011 will result in a timelss cosmic consciousness, citizenship in the universe..for all humanity.

Maybe on a cosmic, energetic level, I was connecting to this new wave coming in...I wonder! :) Happy Tzolkin New Year to you all! :)

Lots of information on this stuff, Mayan calander etc... see calleman.com or search for 11.2.11..

No comments:

Post a Comment