Saturday 5 February 2011

Glorious Gales.....

Glorious gales through yesterday, last night and today... many bangs, things turning over, rolling about in the darkness last night! Poor Milo was terrified..slept outside my bedroom door most of the night I think.

Had to coax him out this morning for a walk across the fields and lakes.. chose a flat walk as I havent much energy...and decided to sit on one of the benches overlooking the water. The wind was amazing...it was a warm windy so 'pleasant' to sit..and just listen to the sound..roaring around me, in the trees and bushes. It also made wonderful patterns on the lake - magical. Milo though..not impressed..he cowered beneath me legs for safety..just wanting to get back home.

I did my cobra breath a while, watched the patterns on the water, listened some more to the sounds, watched a couple of crows/rooks circling around - not going anywhere in the sky - wondering what they were up to.

Awaiting my bleed...with a weekend of nothingness ahead of me. Nothing planned..have lots I could do on my 'list'...who knows what I will choose to do from it, if anything. I dont have any inclination to meet anyone, do anything in particular, sometimes feeling lonely..someimes feel glad I am alone with Milo at this time.

A couple of you have responded to my request for feedback on my next step re my health! Just sitting with everything right now..seeing what transpires..

No comments:

Post a Comment