Thursday 7 April 2011

Womb versus Mind...powerful feminine...powerful masculine.

A week of endeavouring to rest, relax and re-energise following the dip last weekend.  Have felt so tired and lethargic, low in energy, trying another short course of steroids.   Hate the side effects I get at the beginning, the shakes, hunger, spacey feeling but these are now lessening.

Have been staying away from home at my loves' house in Wiltshire; being allowed to just be and sleep, eat, laugh, do whatever - whilst I am still doing work on my laptop, its wonderful to just let go and not have the usual 'responsibilities' of my cottage/milo..

Loving and deepening energies - often moving and over-whelming me (both of us at times)...we are very blessed to be sharing these moments of bliss.    In fact, we have laughed as I have even 'swooned' a couple of times after our embraces! Just like in the movies!   :)

Intimately, it is wonderful to be aware of the play of the feminine and masculine power...The phallace is so magical and powerful and it never ceases to amaze me that it has its own intelligence, knowing of what areas need clearing, cleansing, transforming energy with love and clarity.  I have also noticed in our loving that there comes a point where my body/womb takes over and a power comes in that seems to want to take all of the masculine into her fully, to flood her - coaxing, teasing, pulling him in deeper and deeper, tempting him to release the masculine energy totally.  My mind however, logical and 'sensible' coming in at just the right moment to lessen the energy, and to not allow the instinctual feminine her way.. unless She does...  A wonderfully ecstatic sharing that seems to go on and on.. 

Namaste.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment