Tuesday 19 April 2011

Wood's reunion..wild garlic..applemint and nettles!

ahhhh.... beautiful sunshine, blue skies, just about right temperature for me!  My body is going through something right now..not a pretty sight..blotchy, puffy, achey...lethargic..listless!  Ugh!  Maybe a down after the high of steroids, maybe full moon, maybe pollen..maybe allergic to Wiltshire!  who knows... just ugh!

However...made myself go into the woods, to re-connect with the trees, mother earth..it seems a long time.  Having been away on and off, not feeling so strong at times, lambs everywhere so difficult with Milo..excuses..excuses..   

Reconnecting was wonderful, leaning against the Mother tree feeling her energy up my spine, breathing in spring air..bliss.   Dipping into the stream, touching leaves and wild flowers.  Also collected lots of wild garlic for tea, nettles for my tonic and some applemint for a lovely drink - which I am now sipping!

ahhhh!

Namaste!
X

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, for I really enjoyed reading what you had to share!

    My wife and I love walking through nature!

    Just thougtht I would stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lon. Thank you for writing a comment. Yes walking in nature is wonderful and nourishing.

    ReplyDelete