Thursday 24 May 2012

Re-cog-nition.... retreat bliss.

I have just taken a small retreat with the teacher I once lived with..to be physically in his presence again, meeting his eyes, being into god..the one god...I cannot put into words...true communion.

There was such a depth of trust, honesty, mutual respect, communion..full re cog nition..knowing that this place was home.

I felt so joyful inside, my heart sang..with ecstacy, just sharing the energy and soaking up the transmission into the depths of my being, my body..on all levels of consciousness.  No need for words between us...being knew.

During the retreat I was in a state of bliss, and there was no need to move around the group..no need for conversation, social interaction..I just observed the one consciousness in its many forms...circulating and flowing, its many colours and depths...  beautiful.

I delayed taking my medications so that I could be more 'awake' during satsang...but when I did, underneath the usual dullness of every cell in my body, the veil that seems to shroud my body after the pills...underneath that..was the humming of oneness..and bliss state.  So magical.

There were two insights that took place..the first one being that how others can perceive or project something onto others..based on their own position.  I seemed to have been seen by one person that I was very sad and unhappy...I presume this was because I had kept myself to myself, sitting quietly most of the time in bliss...and somehow, this had caused some energy to arise in them.  On hearing this, I was a little taken aback..for that was so far removed from what I was actually experiencing within.   I wondered if what they had seen was the veil of medication overtaking my physical body...or in fact a projection based on how they were feeling and their own expectations of how someone should be... it doesnt really matter either way.. what took place..it took place for a purpose..perfection.


The other was following something that was said in satsang...  I saw that I had become 'jaded' with man..a little tired of the masculine not being able to stay on the path of love..when the structures start to collapse, when life has to become more real..more conscious...past coming up to transform..in love.  Without seeing it, I had a little tiny lock, on a corner of my heart...checking out whether the 'next man' would be any different...  UGH!    That has to open..has to go.... it is my purpose to love unconditionally..fully open hearted...nothing in this life is for ME...its for god..for evolution..for being, for source.

I returned to my daily life with more honesty and courage to open up fully again, fully naked once more, to allow the masculine to truly see me..without reserving any bit of me..  conscious relationship...if a man and a woman can commit to that path...regardless of the outcome...then life will unfold it beautifully..  humanity needs this...the earth would love it!

Namaste

X

p.s. yesterday whilst sat in this wonderful sunshine with a beautiful man...heartwarming to see and feel the masculine moving and loving in life in a more conscious and real way...a grasshopper jumped onto my chest.    I looked that up....here's what it said..  :)

Grasshopper Symbology -- The grasshopper is associated with astral travel. They have the ability to leap through time and into space where the true mysteries of life exist. People with this medicine have the wisdom necessary to overcome obstacles efficiently and are able to jump into successful ventures without preparation or planning. When the grasshopper appears to us we are being asked to take a leap of faith and jump forward into a specific area of life without fear. Usually that specific area is one that we have avoided and is often connected to change on a larger scale. This can represent a change in location, relationships, career or just in the way we perceive ourselves.
 Grasshoppers can only jump forward....not backward, or sideways. So, when grasshopper shows up he could be reaffirming to you that you are taking the right steps to move forward in your current situation. Or it could be that he is telling you to go ahead and move forward, getting past what is hindering you. This is why grasshopper is the symbol of good luck all over the world. Grasshopper's ability to connect and understand sound vibrations is why he is also a symbol of your inner voice. he could be telling you to trust yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment