Monday 21 July 2014

Irritation or message to clear out and be ready for the new?


Returned from an amazing retreat to an infestation of fleas in my cottage!  :(

As milo my dog had been looked after away from home, the little lovelies had a bit of a breeding frenzy in the hot weather...and waited for the first blood feast to enter!   :)

So a quick 'retreat'. (Lol) and stayed elsewhere for the night... Pest control came and worked their magic and I can return to the cottage tomorrow...   My cottage feels like it has had a mega clean out...shifting of energy out.  Ready for the new!

So... Fleas... All about Metamorphosis.  The Ability to alter time within the life cycle, Ability to trigger a birth process by the use of light, vibration, or the various components of air.   :). Alchemists!

Namaste

Ps.. The retreat?  A very subtle but still profound 12 days..  Much seeing about the need to be who I am..regardless of whether the seeming 'other' is aware of who they are or not!  More authentic....no monitoring or adapting protecting either my self or theirs... As we are all one!



No comments:

Post a Comment