Tuesday 24 August 2010

Am I here?

Funny day..feels like Autumn has prematurely appeared..the full moon hidden behind grey clouds, its cold and windy..the fruit in the orchard is falling on the ground.

Although functioning just, I am aware I am going about my day as if I am hidden behind some sort of veil.  Even when other people talk to me, its as though it takes ages for their words to actually make any sense...typing this..seems like my hands are there..but they are miles away..

Walking in the woods today with Milo, it felt like I was walking on a few inches of air..not actually touching the earth..but I could feel the solidness and the softness of the bark of the trees...I savoured that.

Maybe, I am still coming back into my body after yesterdays blackout..maybe the moons energies are touching me deeply...  whatever, I surrender and leave this virtual world to allow fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment