Monday 16 August 2010

Powerful women, flavours of dance, Kali!

Energies abound in the night...couldnt sleep and so it seems neither did some of my sisters!

Its amazing and humbling to share with sisters experiencing pain from what seems to be a loss of love, whether through separation, death or illness...  similar flavours of the same dance.    Its through this dance, ever deepening journey which is what allows us as women to reconnect with the source directly, feel and know that love directly with the beloved, regardless of the external play.    

We are truly powerful women!  We all have our own way of fulfilling this deep desire, to be fulfilled completely... and we truly already know that we cannot be separate from love for we are that.     I once lay next to the shell of the man that had once met me in divine union... the shape of the man was still there, but He was gone... it hurt, there was such longing for what had been, attachment to the past and unwillingness to accept what was in the present... for me, I lay in the darkness, placed my hand on my heart and abdoman, and breathed... breathed in love, consciousness and breathed out...closing my eyes and sinking into the sensation..I was not alone, I was never alone... I am love and connected to source directly...grateful to have had the expeirence of divine union..some never have or will ahve that direct knowledge!

And I have already written about connecting again through nature, through choosing a tree and melting into that that way...truly blessed we are!

however, we are in a physical human form, we are having a human experience..and we do feel emotions that need not be dismissed as in some teachings..  they are there to show us something real.. the difference is is that if we are conscious of what they showing us, then we dont get hooked into them or dwell/sink and lose ourselves in them.  Surely that is more real than denying that they even exist - which to me is another sneaky form of ego?

There are ways that we can love ourselves physically, in our human bodies;  it may be through meditation, music, dance, song, loving nature, hugging trees, healing, massage, sorting papers/files, cleaning windows, doing our nails, sorting our jewellery, gardening, making something....sisters, go now, write a list of everything you want to do... everything. on one sheet..not prioritise it, or put it into categories,,just list them.   And then take pleasure in going to that list when you have 'moments'  and choosing something to do off that list.... and then crossing it out when done!     Its wonderful and satisfying...

Onto where I currently am on this journey; I am being 'seen', being loved from afar, being pursued, being wooed...and it is wonderful!   My ears have not heard such devotion to She for a while...  I am also being seen as Kali..one that is capable of taking her knife of truth and dispensing with anything less with directness , honesty and love.  That is scary for man that approaches.. he must have the courage and strength to face her directly and be willing to die for She..  She is patient and surrendered.

I welcome and honour man that takes that step..

1 comment: