Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day!

Well this is a funny old Christmas to me this year... this is the first time in my life that I have woken up in a house on my own on Christmas Day..and I noticed it!

Although I am not Christian and really, it was just an ordinary day...it did feel weird.. I could hear next door all excited opening up their pressies...and could sense most of this side of the planet doing the same thing!

I decided to go to my parents after all - it felt right so I dug the car out and got over there for a few hours...was perfect and returned home before dark.

So today, boxing Day... and freezing outside... cant get warm! spent the day watching TV, dvd's listening to music and filing! yes filing! getting ready to do my tax return which is now on my list next to do!

Mulled wine on the stove... hey.. just heard more snow on Monday night! jeez.........!

No comments:

Post a Comment