Monday 20 December 2010

Phew! A surreal two weeks....

Havent written for nearly two weeks - feels like I've been in a time-warp as it only seems like a couple of days have passed!  But its been almost two weeks where I have done little 'paid' work,not slept much, havent done anything for xmas - not even bought a card! 

After connecting with a beautiful soul at the last retreat I did a couple of weeks ago, we have spent many days practising rituals, pujas, cobra breath exercises - very intense at times, with wonderful food, laughter and yes, a few tears mixed in as well!    I cant talk about it all too much but I have learned so much and experienced such beautiful energies..it is a journey I wish to go deeper into.    But now, back to 'normal' life at least for a few days until Christmas!

Christmas I feel is cancelled this year - I am snowed in now with enough food (hopefully) to keep me going for a week.  If I am honest, my thoughts have not been present entirely..I have been allowing my mind to wander into the past, past loves, past Christmas time and its shaken me the depth of sadness I still feel.  Pretty annoying too..but I wont beat myself up too much.  Life is the way it is...  I have food, (even some wine!) and enough paperwork, tax return and filing to keep me occupied for days!  That coupled with sledging albeit on my own will keep me busy and hopefully away from such meloncholy thoughts!  AHHH!  I also have you my dear blog!


Now for a cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment