Monday 27 December 2010

Sales..Cooking...chilling..

Ventured out to the sales today.. lasted 30 mins! got what I needed and escaped the scrums!

Someone coming to visit later so busy cooking a meal.. lots of yummy things... looking forward to seeing them!

The guy I met on the retreat a few weeks ago cant come back to see me as he's in bed with flu - hmmm! bad timing... Although it was good to have that break after such an intensive time doing those practices...feel ready to go into them deeper! Looks like though, I will spend the rest of the 'holiday' leading up to my birthday largely on my own.. which is ok.. because I am determined to get my tax return done! :)

Birthday - what birthday..forget I mentioned it.. I aint getting any older...I'm staying the age I am thanks!

Namaste
X

No comments:

Post a Comment