Thursday 31 March 2011

Gigs, sleepiness, body going through it..energies abound...

Been to a couple of gigs this week, the wonderful Nick Harper, who after coming on late was really good but unfortunately, I was sooo tired, I managed to drop off whilst standing up!  Had to leave half way through his set.     I also went to see Elbow at the O2 Arena on Monday - havent really heard them play before but they were fantastic and I really enjoyed it - managed to stay awake!  Makes me want to go more live gigs...  Seth Lakeman awaits in May (Swoon!)..anyone got a spare TT ticket?   

Healthwise, my body seems to have been transforming something over the last few days.. been very tired, lethargic, sleeping a lot and generally feeling not myself.  Last night in bed, every part of my skin seemed to be a mass of tingly, spines which were so sensitive to touch, I was hot but cold, I was tearful but giggly.. 

My womb couldnt seem to make up its mind whether it was to bleed or not..leaving me in some sort of limbo, not knowing what was happening, wanting it to decide one way or another..today it did decide to let go and bleed...allowing me to release the pent up energy thats been building in there the last week. Now I can feel I am returning to 'me'.

Breathing has been awful, chest is worsening and nothing seems to be making any improvements to it..  not giving up and exploring other options to try out. 

All in all though, a wonderful week of deep loving, sleeping, great food, great music, steady workflow..and more sleeping..  Bliss!   x

No comments:

Post a Comment