Tuesday 15 March 2011

Magical Deepenings...Earth Changes...

Witnessing the Earth's changes through social network sites like watching a disaster movie but you know its really happening, somewhere, out there... imagining what it must be like to be faced with a huge wall of water bearing down..not knowing which way to run to.

Would I take flight or would I just close my eyes and surrender to what was happening...let the universe decide?  Would I suffer or would I transcend?  

These changes have long been foretold. The solar flares were noted a little while ago and these are now being felt on Earth..lots of talk of polar shifts, super volcanic activity, mayan prophecy etc etc

Greg Braden - Magnectic Field

http://www.kairosastrology.co.uk/astro/?p=129

The Revolution...

No need for me to say anything else on this.  More changes will happen...   Videos say it all.

At the same time, over the weekend, I have been enveloped in a deepening love with a man that has been able to meet me ..reaching the depths of who I am as a physical woman as well as the cosmic I, energy body. I have seen again how the masculine energy comes through all man and I am blessed to be physically connected with Him in my loving with this particular man.

Our dance has been exquisite..leaving me breathless, fulfilled and radiant!   

Truly blessed and honoured.  Namaste.

X





No comments:

Post a Comment