Monday 7 March 2011

Loving deeply....cleansing bleed of old energies...allowing space for the new.

I've been unsure as to whether to write further and what I should be sharing right now... seems a lot of new energy is entering my life and I'm feeling just a wee bit over-whelmed. Thats ok and I am endeavouring to just allow it with surrender and openness.

A week or so of deep physical loving and connection that I have'nt touched with such depth for a while. It feels so sweet, amazing and yes, refreshing to be in the presence of a man that knows himself, knows what he wants and is confident in his authority as the masculine principle. Still a bit wary and watchful of the idea that this might stop after the 'honeymoon' period but enjoying every moment, surrendering and not getting into any thoughts, fears, projections.

Such as been the depth of being met that my bleed has come early and I am having such a powerful energy of cleansing out the 'old masculine energy', past energies, past hurt and emotions, let downs etc..seemingly draining me completely. I feel that my body, heart and womb is being emptied completely so that I can be free to receive nourishment of the new, depth of real man, completely.

There are moments of sheer bliss at being met deeply that are so sweet..I can taste the nectar in my throat... Thank you life!

Namaste..
x

No comments:

Post a Comment