Saturday 3 March 2012

Surgery date...love of friends.

Had a busy but wonderful  week of workshops, sacred meditations, cosmic energy flow and divine touch and loving... :)   A bit too much driving around so grateful to have stopped now in sunny, wonderful Devon this weekend for a friends birthday get together..looking forward to a seaside visit and maybe some tasty fish and chips! The date for surgery is now agreed as the 14th march..somewhat relieved that I haven't got to wait so long as expected and then again nervous that they treated my case as urgent and I havent had much time in my cocoon for the self healing to get into flow.  However, I am now seeing that surgery will 'clean the slate' and I can then continue with my self healing to prevent repetition of damage and progression of the rp. The scariest thing for me is not knowing what they will do..the surgeon himself doesn't know what they will do until he is in there.  So, I won't know what has happened until I wake up...absolutely no control.  I have to trust totally and surrender to the unknown.   If I sit and think about it, I can get scared and upset but on the whole, with the support of loved ones, I am positive and accepting of what is. I have been humbled by who around me has stepped forward in their support and love for me.  Not only the ones  i had 'expected' that have always supported me in times of need but a couple of relatively new friends...amazing generosity and love.  I am so grateful and blessed. It has been challenging to accept their love and giving when they dont have an agenda or conditions.... I have questioned 'why' would they do that?  However, I am learning to accept graciously and honour their love for me by allowing it to flow..hmmmmm. Namaste.x

No comments:

Post a Comment