Saturday 1 January 2011

2011....Birthday.. hmmmm....

Welcome 2011!

Heres to a magical, wondrous year ahead...

Woke up early - well Milo woke me up nudging me with his cold nose demanding attention! or maybe he just wanted to wish me happy birthday... No partying for me last night, even better; a wonderful massage and a tantric ritual for the senses with that beautiful man I met a few weeks ago...he's still sleeping!

Above my desk is a beautiful moth/butterfly.. I presume its a moth because of the time of year... feels magical, watching me typing this. Looking it up to get the shamanic meaning:

The Moth is highly sensitive to touch and can feel, smell and taste with their feathery antennae. When the moth appears it is a reminder to pay attention to issues of sensitivity. (Be careful not to absorb the negative energies of others and draw them into your own energy field.) Seekers of light and energy they are able to navigate by the Moon and by the Earth's geomagnetic field. (Capable of acute hearing with the hearing organs found on their legs giving them the ability to sense the vibrations emitted around them.) Pay attention to what is being said and what is not being said. Metamorphic and transformative the moth shows how to awaken and develop psychic abilities. Be aware that the appearance of the moth may indicate that there are those around you who are secretly eating away at your resources.

hmmmm....I will indeed...

So.. A Happy Birthday to me! and a Happy New Year to all my blog readers!

Namaste

X

No comments:

Post a Comment