Thursday 20 January 2011

Busy..busy..busy.....buzzing along...

Phew.. been a hectic week so far...have too much work on for a change. Not complaining but really noticing the difference from times last year... its been so beautiful with blue skies, frosty mornings and I havent had time to get into the woods with Milo. :(

There was an assignment/interim placement on offer at a company I have worked at before - I loved it there and was keen to go back...but the terms had changed and we couldnt agree on the financial aspects so I am not now doing it. On one hand I am a little sad, but on the other, I totally trust in life and as I was a bit unsure about the extra commitment of hours, was ok which ever way it went. I also saw how I need to value my time and not under-value my skills in monetary terms... it feels good that I stuck to what I felt I was worth. I know that I will be ok - maybe life is saying to concentrate on the clients I have and to get boosting my alternative therapies business. Suddenly, all these ideas are stirring again....

Also, this week, I experienced a power cut... in the middle of some work emails, the electric went at 4pm.. with news that it may come on in 3.4 hours time! it was just starting to get dusk then, so had chance to get candles prepared and get wrapped up against the cold. Now I have lived in a cabin with no electrity and should be used to this.. but you know I found it hard. How reliant I have become on my laptop, access to the internet, dvd and music entertainment! I was shocked at myself so endeavoured to meditate and then read by candelight... oh I was so fidgity! Just couldnt sit still..

Then I got hungry..with no way to cook for myself, I had to go and hunt for a take away..firstly having to borrow some money from next door (how embarrasing!) and then having to go out of my village area to find somewhere that was open with electric. Having got my food, came back....lit the last candle for a romantic candlelit dinner by myself....and pop... the electric came on! :) I smiled..and switched the lights off and carried on eating in the dim lights.... lovely.. but shame I didnt have anyone here to share it with.

Full moon was very powerful over the last few days.. yesterday it felt like it was boreing into my third eye all day and night.. didnt get much sleep yet again but did enjoy moon bathing on my bed!

Have nothing particular planned for the weekend and looking forward to just relaxing and doing 'whatever' as I feel..lovely.

Namaste

X

No comments:

Post a Comment