Monday 31 January 2011

Rested...Frozen ground..frustration..Wood Peckers!

Well, a better nights sleep thank goodness! Ear's are still painful so a visit to the GP for photo's to be taken! Given a course of steroids which I will take just to see if I get some relief from the breathing problems as well! Poor Milo hasnt had a proper walk for ages..:(

Whilst there, I mentioned I had found some info on another drug being used for autoimmune problems - and handed over some internet links/paperwork to give to my usual doctor to add to his research on RP. I am afraid to say, it was not received well, almost laughed at and disputed - even before I had said what the drug was! So.. not a positive attitude but I know that my usual doctor will give it a look.
I sat and cried..asking her what I was supposed to do...hospital consultants admit something is wrong but are unable to diagnose...I am 42, and struggling at times! She just looked at me sympathetically!

so, steroids ready to take, awaiting even more blood tests next week..I came home, got Milo and forced myself to walk across the frozen fields! Taking the farm dog along as well to give Milo more exercise in their chasing each other. I ranted, huffed and puffed (literally!), and cried. I know that a 'diagnosis' is not the real answer, I also know that I have 'fallen off' the vegan diet, have new herbs to take, I also know I am due to bleed - all these things have an effect!

I then sat by the stream, did my Cobra Breathe Meditation and listened to the wonderful sounds around me. The sun was quite warm on my face, stinging my ears a bit..but it was worth it.

There was a wood pecker in the woods - made me remember that a wood pecker visited my peanut stash in the garden yesterday! Looking this up shamanically:

Wood Pecker is connected to Native American drumming, they also dig into trees to find bugs and grubs to eat which denote digging into something, the art of discrimination and increased analysis. it also has a peculiar way of flying with a rhythm and manner unique to itself. all this serves to say, be conscious of flying to your own rhythm, and don't be afraid to dig in to make the best choice for what is right for you, sometimes it also means you need to drum up a little change and get some renewed rhythm! Knowledge of personal truth. Inner strength. Mentally strong.

Hmmm! Indeed, will have to dig in and make best choice for me...whilst taking these steroids to give me respite, I know I need to be looking at something that goes into my sub-conscious level..to the root of this issue... Journeying, The Journey, NLP, EFT, Hypnosis,.... :)

I dunno...but its coming!

Namaste for listening!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment