Monday 23 September 2013

All clear..but there was another reason to go to hospital! Such synchronicities! :)

Well today I was given the 'all clear' ...the hospital scans didnt show up any blood clots so I can now stop injecting myself with blood thinners :)  Fatigue has subsided today to  - so I have just made an Apple Pie with fresh apples from the orchards!  :)

BUT...there was a reason I was in hospital today.. The nurse was taking down my medical history and when I mentioned the RP, she put her pen down and looked at me. 

I had a shiver go through me and a download of energy and asked her what was wrong.   She was having cartliage issues herself and was having trouble getting a diagnosis...ah I said...thats why I am here then!  But the 'coincidence' didnt stop there... she asked me who my consultant was in london...as I said Dr D Cruz..she laughed and said she had just heard about him from her dental nurse.  I had another download of energy and said..right this is why I am here today!   It was my turn to laugh... this dental nurse you go to  is she in Evesham by any chance?   Yes she said...my god..its you...   Yes!  I laughed! ...I had told the dental nurse about Dr D Cruz a whilst back as her mother was having similar symptoms..  As it turned out, the nurses had had a conversation about 'me' last week...and the mother was now getting sorted out and the recommendation of Dr Cruz was passed on!     Thats how it works!

We were both pretty shocked but then again I wasnt...it was all perfect.  Interestingly, she had once lived i the same village as I do now..it does make me wonder if there is something environmental causing this increase in auto-immune issues!  I shared some hints, and discussed the fatigue that comes with auto immune stuff etc and she shared her progress thus far with the local rheumys...and she also felt that there would be no blood clots in my system but that we had to go through the motions.  

We hugged each other warmly as I left and she thanked me for having passed on the info.     This again is another confirmation that life does work out...flow as its meant to...regardless of how it seems at times. On Saturday I was so tired and was feeling pretty 'alone' with it all...I had also heard that day that my sister had got blood clots in her lungs and was having blood thinners.  But I knew at the same time, I was okay...it was body mind stuff and I am so much more than that.   It was empowering to me to be able to self inject so easily and there was a knowing that whatever symptoms I was showing of clots was really just my cells transforming..

Grateful thanks to the NHS yet again!

Namaste
X




No comments:

Post a Comment