Wednesday 4 September 2013

Autumn coming, accidents and writing..writing...writing! :)

A few weeks since I last blogged.  I woke up this morning to see that mist was covering the valley, the sun was warm and it was burning through so the mist was swirling above the lakes.  Beautiful and a reminder that autumn is around the corner!

I had an accident a couple of weeks ago, tripping over a broken manhole cover. Split toe, bruising, cuts and grazes...all bandaged up, limping and achey but it could have been so much worse.  I felt grateful for that.  So with little choice but to rest up whilst I heal,  I have been writing, writing, writing.

  I have never written so much before and it has just flowed.  I have written about my journey, my first spiritual awakening when I nearly died from a blood clot right the way through my living with a spiritual master to the recent retreat in Tuscany.    It's been quite a journey, at times I questioned why I was writing about the 'past'.  There have been tears, many shakes of my head and a recognition of how others have played their part in this journey.

It was 'completed' yesterday, the final draft page written as my moon time coming into flow.  Perfect timing!  Now we will see how it all unfolds.

Namaste
X

No comments:

Post a Comment