Sunday 22 September 2013

St Francis Synchroncities, Blood clots and full circles?

Well since my last post, much has transpired. 

Visiting friends in Devon a couple of weeks ago, we watched The Celestine Prophecy - based on the books which we had read many years ago.  I was not expecting much to be honest..but nearly fell off the sofa when within the first few minutes there were references to St Francis..the statue, a Franciscan priest, the red peace lily...  At the end of the film, the three of us just looked at each other...acknowledging the vastness of how humanity is evolving..how we are all part of that evolution. 

What is this about St Francis?  Before I went to bed, I googled St Francis, UK..and I shouted with surprise!  There was a Fransican monastery on the path leading from the chalet I used to live in - still visit!  Glasshampton Monastry in Worcestershire.  When I lived there, I had walked the path through the woods to their garden, and loved the stained glass windows, statues etc..but hadnt entered.  After that, I did more research on St Francis and discovered he was a 'playboy'of sorts..that he was ill twice and then devoted himself to serve god. He gave..and in that he received.  I have since written to the Brothers at Glasshampton and have been invited to spend a day with them.

Anyway..on my journey back home from Devon, I listened to a satsang of Bernie's...the cd suddenly jumped and stopped...on came the radio..blasting out an old '80's song by Belinda Carlisle - guess which one!  "Heaven is a place on Earth".   I laughed so!

Last week's visit to London surgeon went okay..not too concerned as my breathing in tests has been good..but do have to return in October for scans and more tests to examine the trachea closer. 

Seems that my body is doing its 'thing' right now as this weekend, I have been 'grounded' at home once more...on Friday following concern from my osteopath, I was in hospital with suspected blood clots..in the same place in my leg/groin as all those years ago..which started my spiritual awakening!  Full circle.. I reckon they are being over cautious and feel they wont find anything in my scan on Monday.  However, here I am, self-injecting myself with blood thinners - how far I have come in these sixteen years!  From refusing treatment, needle phobic to self injecting!  Feeling so empowered and today writing again. 

Now reading up on Mary Magdalene, St Pio and St Theresa....not sure where all this is leading but following the pull.  I am not going to become a devote Christian, a nun....but still.   I have chosen the path of relationship..lets see how it unfolds! 

Namaste
X







No comments:

Post a Comment