Thursday 30 September 2010

Breathing again....amazing!

At last, my breathing has improved to the point that I can at last return to my sacred woods...what a blissful few hours this afternoon.  Reconnecting with the trees, the stream..noticing the leaves slowly changing colour, plentiful mushrooms and some walnuts as well...Yum!  It seems like weeks since I was able to climb up the hill to them..but the lakes have kept me well  nourished - they are nice and flat!  This morning was amazing..the mist from the lakes was circling around..wonderful.  Will get some photos when the opportunity arises next time.

The Medical Enigma continues as my GP/Consultant research things further..nothing I can do now on that front until my meeting with them next week.    In the meantime, I am more strict on avoiding animal proteins and last night had a wonderful vegan pizza after watching the film Tamara Drew.  Very funny..but the pizza made the evening.

Ok...this is a quick write up... going to crack these nuts, and eat some wonderful food!

No comments:

Post a Comment