Tuesday 7 September 2010

Festivals, Friends, Fun....

Its been a few days since I last wrote as I've been away visiting friends and attending the Rivenstone Festival..

The Festival was beautiful with some amazing musicians/bands, good food, and beautiful people...  the weekend was a mixture of emotions; with joy and tears - both of sadness, and joy mixed with gratitude at the sheer beauty of the energies, poetry and music being played.

Dartmoor is a special, sacred place..and I am drawn to move down there.  I walked the land and felt so at 'home' amonst the moss, trees..misty landscape.

As I write this the hughest spider has appeared!  I tell you its as big as my hand!  I have grown more accepting of spiders in my space, gently catching them in something and letting them go outside..but they still give me a bit of a scare.   have to go and sort this one out...

No comments:

Post a Comment