Monday 13 September 2010

Sacred Woods...Cosmic Waves

A friend has been with me for a few days and we have been in the woods by my cottage for some hours.. exploring and connecting with mother..  I attach some more pics of new trees found.. one of which my friend named the 'bliss' tree... its the one where two trees are joined at the trunk as if in divine union, lovemaking...

today, I awoke feeling very toxic and went for a walk with the dogs into the woods..  I shared the Ilahinoor with my friend which seemed to integrate some of the cosmic waves being experienced at this time..my headache lessened and my eyes felt like they had been cleaned!

When I did the movements around my friend, she lay against the trunk of a tree.. and I saw how she merged with the tree trunk..allowing the energies from cosmos to come down through her body into the earth.. amazingly powerful...and potent.

No comments:

Post a Comment