Sunday 12 September 2010

Still no sleep, toxicity, healing crises? cosmic waves?

a funny few days really, been feeling very toxic, headachey, achey joints, lethargic and my breathing has become worse and worse..  last night, slept with numerous pillows propping me up..helped a bit..  Today, felt a bit better, but everytime the sun came out, and I sat in it.. the nausea, headaches returning with a vengeance.  couldnt decide if I was having a healing crises after some treatment earlier in the week,whether it was a virus or just a reaction to something environmental or diet...

I was sent a link today to the eruptions that have taken place on the sun two days ago... apparently, these are the first ones that may be felt by earth..  maybe I have been picking up on these waves.. certainly, feeling that  the energy from the sun is strrong at the moment.

Anyone else feeling these at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment