Friday 30 July 2010

Deepening...Sparkles abound!

Been listening to new music today..and discovering some amazing lyrics.. seemed all appropriate and for me..but it didnt bring up much pain or sadness... just thankfulness for life.

A wise woman has told me some more of the significance of the dead crow I came across the other day.. it represents dark, kali energy...nothing to fear and she pointed out that becuase it still had the spinal cord trailing, which I particularly noticed, this represented the kundalini energy... All resonates.

The fallout from writing this way has begun, I'm surprised it has taken this long..but it seems that some of those in my life just cannot stand the openness or honesty that I live by, or they project onto me all manner of labels and conditions on to me, based on their position, their fears, their status quo. It did for a few minutes get me into doubting me.. but the positive feedback I have had has helped counter that.. I dont judge anyone, love all and trust.

Today, I allowed the dogs to walk me through the woods... I explored new areas, they led over many obstacles..and we followed the brook to the top of the hill..where I could view the valley below and the Malverns in the distance... Its been a while since I sat at the top of the hill...amazing beauty surrounds me here.

A tree that has the stream coming through the roots called me..and I touched the trunk, it was so warm.. it seemed to pulse under my touch... and I lay my back against the moss to soak in the energy. I then lay down on the half of the fallen tree, which is on teh ground... above, there is a clearing in teh foliage, and I can see the sky.. but as I look through the sky.. It became brighter and brigher..with hundreds of tiny flecks of light, darting around, like specks of dust in the sunlight.

Amazing, spectacular light show.. beautiful..I kept having to close my eyes, becuase after a while, they woudl hurt.. but when I opened them again, there they would be again. Each time I closed my eyes, I felt this pulse and the shadow/light pulsed in my 'eyelids'... This was very different to my more 'cosmic' experiences..where I getplunged through the stars and planets into the blackness, nothingness, ...this was pure light...the little particles of sparkles dancing around in a very light blue hue... beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment