Sunday 4 July 2010

Gifts from Nature

well, waking up today yearning to be held physically...caressed and loved physically.. heart is open, body is open...surrendering to how it is.. in bed alone. My womb has been trying to bleed for days now...it also feels a yearning to surrender, let go...

I get up to greet Milo, have a drink and shower and dress. I go into the woods, slowly...and on entering the trees, feel at peace. Walking to the place by the brook, I gentle sit on a log, placed by the split tree and just be. I urge my wombe to release the past months stuckness..past energies.

The sunlight is filtering through the leaves and there is a warm wind...making the wood unusually noisy. Milo is a little scared of all the creaking sounds, and stays close by my feet.

Placing my body, my third eye, breast, womb, yoni against the moss covered trunk of the tree, I sink in...wondrous depth..and beauty..loving the beloved. Intoxicated by its essence.. remembering that Mother, the beloved can enter me just at deeply as any man physically..

Nourished, at peace, content, we walk back towards our cottage..stop and pick cherries and raspberries for breakfast - wondrous gifts of nature...


No comments:

Post a Comment