Friday 9 July 2010

Its been a while....

Well, its been a few days since I wrote on here..  I've been bleeding, letting go and surrendering..at times in deep, deep pain but entering into the blackness that pain seems to open up to...amazing really..  I have rested, nourished myself..and wore as much red as possible!

I have met up with a man in my life; although he isnt sure he wants to be in mine or not!  My heart opens to him so and then experiences pain as this man hesitates in his giving..unsure of where he is... definately on his own journey which for now includes me, but may take a different road soon..  If I stay in the present, then all is fine..I am blessed.  

I went out with another man a few days ago..a lovely guy...but not for me..   keep coming back to the realisation that I cannot live an ordinary, comfortable, 9-5, robotic existence...like my parents and so many on this earth.  There is a small part of me that just want that seeming 'normality' but I would die...without the growth in partnership, passion and conscious deepening.

Today, I am travelling south to a festival..joining friends and intend to relax, enjoy, dance and laugh!

So... festival time....here I come....  X

No comments:

Post a Comment