Thursday 22 July 2010

Weird Day Yesterday?

Did you all find it weird energetically yesterday?  I woke up feeling really low, sad, like there was some pending doom to come upon me/us...  I went into the woods and felt heaps better, but there was this undercurrent feeling...

I spoke with several friends who all said the same thing, they'd either been crying, felt uneasy, sad, emotional etc etc...mmmmmm....  This just confirms to me that nothing we experience is 'personal'..  and sometimes, there are energetic shifts happening that affect all beings...its just that some pick up on it more than others....

I travelled down to Devon to visit friends and hopefully go to the folk fest down here...altho friends dont seem so keen!  On the way, I went through several storms...and just as i had driven through another one,  I was in the outside lane and in the distance, I saw all this smoke and haze...I knew something had happened..so slowed down...  all was calm really... luckily everyone was fairly 'together' having just gone through the rain storm...but I was the first to put the hazards on... and as i got closer, there were several cars, that had stopped and hit the central reservation barrier...

No one was hurt, everyone was walking...no subsequent crashes, but after, I stopped at the services and just wailed into my steering wheel - shaking and just feeling so sad.  The feelings washed through me until they were done... I announced to myself that life was too bloomin short..and went on my way...  (World watch out!  :) )

Last night, I attended a seminar by a man who talked about 2012, the cosmic changes that will affect our magnetic poles etc...  he has studied with many cultures, pulling together all their myths, predictions etc...  very interesting..he talked about a period of 3 days of darkness....when humans become into a higher consciousness...  there will be many openings of doorways/parellel universes etc.   mmmmm...lots to think about.

Planetary wise, Saturn left virgo yesterday (Wont return for 28 years).which has been in a period of shedding what doesnt serve us any more, letting go of the past..  It has now entered Libra.  The lessons now are about relationships and agreements..no time for quick fixes..for Saturn gets impatient with anything that is uncertain or dishonest.

I have started to get some feedback on my blog which is great...no 'fall out' yet.. which is a relief...  It has been said that I am very brave to have put my self 'out there' with such vulnerability...  I dont see that..  whilst I recognise that this is not what many will do..I hope that through this, more sisters and brothers will see that there is nothing personal and be inspired to share too....

X

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Wednesday was FUNKY for me too...though that's shifted now (it always does!), and things are rockin' and rollin' here. No blog update here, but soon...

    ReplyDelete